Savvy Kids and Teens
K-12 Piano Lessons for Ages 5 and Up
Here's some food for thought:
- Is your child interested in learning the piano?
- Do you want them to learn a musical instrument because of the many documented benefits?
- Have you ever thought that maybe your child has a hidden talent for music and you'd like to find out?
- Do you want your child's piano experience to be fun and easy?
Don't be afraid of a strict teacher, boring lessons, or hating practice because of boring music - students have described lessons with me as "fun, fast, and understandable," because I provide lessons full of discovery, exploration, and adventure to feed children's natural curiosity.
I help all of my students become savvy pianists and discover how what they learn in school connects to the piano through my savvy approach to music, and I'm 100% confident that yours will too. Because of this, all my students learn piano at an accelerated rate (2-3x the normal speed), and have fun while doing it!
Adult Piano Lessons for Adults
Is this you?:
- Did you take lessons before as a kid and stop because it wasn't working out?
- Did you always want to learn the piano but never had the opportunity growing up, but now you do?
- Do you just want to "hush" that voice inside of you that's always asking "what if"?
- Do you want to learn the piano without any frustration and confusion?
It's honestly not too late to start, or too late to have another go at lessons if you've had them before! Don't regret about what could be - I've helped many adults learn the piano in a flexible, stress-free environment and have helped them fulfill a life-long dream to play their favorite songs.
I help all my students become savvy pianists and realize their potential, and they're always surprised with what they can actually do and it's all because of my savvy approach to music. Because of this, I know it's 100% possible to sound great now - don't miss this opportunity!
Why Study With Me?
Learn the piano in a way that make sense so practice is easy and stress free, not a chore!
Learn in a fun and relaxed environment that makes lessons enjoyable
Learn cross-genre secrets that allow you to play classical, jazz/ pop, and gospel/ sacred music
Email, text, and phone support
Lessons are generally available at the following times:
Sun: 3pm - 8pm | Mon - Fri: 10am - 8pm |Sat:10am - 6pm
Hudson View Baptist Church
I regularly teach piano lessons at Hudson View Baptist Church in Yonkers, NY. If you're comfortable with meeting there, and it works for the church's schedule, let's do it!
Convenient for you, all you need to do is hop on your phone/ laptop! Virtual/ online lessons can be done from the comfort of your home with flexible scheduling.
Hey there, I'm Kirk and I'm the owner and teacher for the Habana Music Studio. My goal is to help my students learn the piano, fast!
I've helped countless kids, teens, and adults become savvy pianists by relating what they do know to what they don't know (yet), and rather than reading a long, boring explanation, it's easier for you to check out my Parent and Student Testimonials, or better yet, just schedule a free "Savvy Intro to the Piano" and see what I'm talking about!
The intro lesson can be scheduled at your convenience - you get the benefit of seeing first-hand how I teach in a fun, encouraging, and stress-free way that's custom-tailored to your needs, so what are you waiting for!? Take a minute to fill out the form below so we can figure how I can help you - I can't wait to hear from you soon!
Get in Touch:
It's easy to get started, just follow these steps:
1. Fill out the following contact form so I can get your information
2. We'll correspond to schedule a free "Savvy Intro to the Piano"
3. After the trial lesson we'll follow up and we'll get a regular schedule of lessons going
4. Watch the results happen one lesson at a time!