Piano Lessons for Kids, Teens, and Adults
Savvy Kids and Teens
K-12 Piano Lessons for Ages 5 and Up
Here's some food for thought:
- Is your child interested in learning the piano?
- Do you want them to learn a musical instrument because of the many documented benefits?
- Have you ever thought that maybe your child has a hidden talent for music and you'd like to find out?
- Do you want your child's piano experience to be fun and easy?
Piano Lessons for Adults
Is this you?:
- Did you take lessons before as a kid and stop because it wasn't working out?
- Did you always want to learn the piano but never had the opportunity growing up, but now you do?
- Do you just want to "hush" that voice inside of you that's always asking "what if"?
- Do you want to learn the piano without any frustration and confusion?
Why Study With Me?
Learn the piano in a way that make sense so practice is easy and stress free, not a chore!
Learn in a fun and relaxed environment that makes lessons enjoyable
Learn cross-genre secrets that allow you to play classical, jazz/ pop, and gospel/ sacred music
Email, text, and phone support
"Mr. Kirk has helped me through so many things [from] going to college for music, to life advice, to playing to the [best] of my abilities. Me finding Mr. Kirk has made me such a better piano player."
Lessons are generally available at the following times:
Sun: 3pm - 8pm | Mon - Fri: 10am - 8pm |Sat:10am - 6pm
Hudson View Baptist Church
I regularly teach piano lessons at Hudson View Baptist Church in Yonkers, NY (see on Google Maps here). If you're comfortable with meeting there, and it works for the church's schedule, let's do it!
Convenient for you, all you need to do is hop on your phone/ laptop! Virtual/ online lessons can be done from the comfort of your home with flexible scheduling.
Hey there, I'm Kirk and I'm the owner and teacher for the Habana Music Studio. My goal is to help my students learn the piano, fast!
I've helped countless kids, teens, and adults become savvy pianists by relating what they do know to what they don't know (yet), and rather than reading a long, boring explanation, it's easier for you to check out my Parent and Student Testimonials, or better yet, just schedule a free "Savvy Intro to the Piano" and see what I'm talking about!
The intro lesson can be scheduled at your convenience - you get the benefit of seeing first-hand how I teach in a fun, encouraging, and stress-free way that's custom-tailored to your needs, so what are you waiting for!? Take a minute to fill out the form below so we can figure how I can help you - I can't wait to hear from you soon!
Get in Touch:
It's easy to get started, just follow these steps:
1. Fill out the following contact form so I can get your information
2. Once you submit the form you'll be sent to my private calendar so you can schedule a free "Savvy Intro to the Piano"
3. After the trial lesson we'll follow up and we'll get a regular schedule of lessons going
4. Watch the results happen one lesson at a time!